TERMS OF SERVICE
Film festival T&C
80% Fees goes in charity.
Anybody can submit one or MORE THAN ONE ENTRY. There is no limit for submission.
Films once selected and submitted for the final screening will not be allowed to be withdrawn under any circumstances, until the Festival is over
participate must have all right of audio and video used in your film.
1. All films other then English language you can add subtitles.
2. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
3. Multiple entries from the same submitter are accepted. A separate submission and a separate entry fee must accompany each entry.
4. The decision of the festival selection committee will be final.
5. The festival authorities will have the right to screen poster and trailer for Education, promotion and commercial purposes.
7. Films that are submitted must be the entrant’s original work and shall not infringe on any copyrights or any other rights of any third Parties. Contestants agree that they have obtained all required copyright permissions regarding music, sound & images. Etc presented in their film.
8. Kalakari International Film Festival organizers reserve rights change, cancel or re-schedule the dates, venue, awards & categories without consent or information to contestants.
9. The organizers reserve the right not to award any or all of the prizes.
10. film Submitter is paying fees by his own and accepts that kalakari is not forcing him to pay.
11. film Submitter accepts thats he/she will not take any legal action on kalakari film festival.
WHO WE ARE
Kalakari is an exclusive event of INDIA for upcoming artist and thinkers.
prestigious Awards for the film, animation, visual effects, photography segment across the Indian sub-continent and beyond.