Return / Refund / Cancellation Policy
1. We accept online orders through the following modes of payment. Visa & MasterCard Debit & Credit cards from select banks in India.
2. Please note that for Visa and MasterCard you will require to submit your 16-digit credit card number, card expiry date and a 3-digit CVV number (on the back of the card) when you make an online transaction using your Credit Card.
3. You should also have enrolled your Credit Card with VBV (Verified by Visa) or MSC (MasterCard Secure Code) to complete the transaction. For American Express Cards you will be required to give your 15-digit card number and a 4-digit code.
4. The Credit Card transaction will appear on your bank statement as a payment to Net Distribution Services Pvt. Ltd.
5. If the amount has been deducted from your account but you haven’t received a confirmation from us, you can reach out to our customer care team and provide the following information:
a. Transaction Reference Number.
b. Amount debited with registered Email ID
c. Date & Time of Transaction.
1. The shipping and handling charges are mentioned at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments.
2. Once your order has been confirmed and dispatched, you will receive an email with the details of the tracking number and the courier company. We usually dispatch most orders within 1-4 business days.
3. The estimated delivery time may vary slightly from state to state. Days excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and Holidays are calculated as working days. Product delivery may get delayed due to reasons relating to logistics issues.
4. If you are ordering our products from a Mega Sale event, dispatches may be delayed due to increased volumes. We will target to dispatch all orders within a maximum of 7 days from the Date of Order.
5. Split shipments are completely normal. This just means that different parts of your order may have simply been shipped from our different warehouse locations across India. Rest assured, you will only have to pay the shipping/COD charge if applicable, on the first package you receive
1. To ensure the safety and hygiene of all our customers, there might be delays in product dispatches & deliveries owing to constraints on logistics due to COVID-19. In these instances, unfortunately, we would not be able to commit to dispatch or delivery timelines and request you to bear with us.
2. Cash on Delivery (COD) Not valid.
3. We take extensive precautions on the safety of the products and its packaging while dispatching it. We pack our products in boxes, where each individual product is wrapped in bubble wrap while fragile items like bottles are safely secured with additional bubble wrap.
4. If the shipment is tampered or damaged, please do not accept it.
5. Orders placed on the second half of Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched within 48-72 hours.
1. Orders once dispatched are not eligible for cancellation.
2. Discount vouchers are intended for one-time use only and shall be treated as used even if you cancel the order.
3. If you had redeemed loyalty points for an order, the same will be credited back to your account in the case of a cancellation.
4. In case of a return or cancellation, the refund shall be initiated post the return of product to us and verification of the product and packing.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
In case you would want a refund or replacement, please send us an email with the Images of the Product, Invoice, Inner & Outer Packaging and Batch Number to firstname.lastname@example.org, within 24 hours of the order delivery. We would require 48-72 hours to revert.
We may contact you to ascertain the damage or defect in the product prior to issuing refund/replacement.
WHO WE ARE
Kalakari is an exclusive event of INDIA for upcoming artist and thinkers.
prestigious Awards for the film, animation, visual effects, photography segment across the Indian sub-continent and beyond.